Throughout the world, English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers.There are many reasons to learn English thatwill motivate you to keep going on, few reasons are enlisted below:
• Knowing Englishwill open your opportunities for job and increase your standard of living.
• English is adopted as a second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures to you.
• Learning English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
• English is based on an alphabet so, it can be learned very quickly.
• To excel in science you need to know English, that’s why English is also called the language of science
• In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, color, or background.
• English is commonly spoken throughout due to Great Britain’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English.
• Despite China,English is used in the United States; United States is still a leader in technical innovation and economic development.
• If you know English then you can teach your children very easily, or, if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
• In the United States, English speakers earn more money than non-English speakers.
• Account Executive
• Advertising Sales Representative
• Associate Company Manager
• Associate Director of Publicity
• Book Publisher
• Broadcast Advertising Manager
• Communications Skills Trainer
• Director of Public Relations
• Editing • Editor (assignment, book, copy, dictionary...)
• Foreign Service
• Head of Advertising/Asst. Vice President
• News Reporter
• Newspaper/Magazine Editor
• Senior Staff Writer
• Traffic Manager
• Vice President of Financial Services
The International English Language Testing System, is an international standardised test of English language . It is jointly managed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Education . IELTS is one of the two major English-language tests in the world.
• The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education such as medical doctors and nurses.
• The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
• IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South Africa academic institutions.
• IELTS is accepted by over 3000 academic institutions in the United States.
• IELTS is required for immigration to Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
TOEFL is a trademark of ETS (Educational Testing Service), a private non-profit organization, which designs and administers the tests.
• TOEFL is required to enroll in U.S. universities.
• TOEFL is required to satisfy visa requirements for both Australia and the U.K.
• TOEFL is accepted by more than 9000 colleges, universities,agencies and other institutions in 130 countries.