Throughout the world, English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. There are many reasons to learn English that will motivate you to keep going on, few reasons are enlisted below:
• Knowing English will open your opportunities for job and increase your standard of living.
• English is adopted as a second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the
Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures to you.
• Learning English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
• English is based on an alphabet so, it can be learned very quickly.
• To excel in science you need to know English, that’s why English is also called the language of
• In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity,
color, or background.
• English is commonly spoken throughout due to Great Britain’s expansion during the colonial age.
People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations
• Despite China, English is used in the United States; United States is still a leader in technical
innovation and economic development.
• If you know English then you can teach your children very easily, or, if they are already learning, you
can now communicate with them in English.
• In the United States, English speakers earn more money than non-English speakers.
• Advertising Sales Representative
• Associate Company Manager
• Book Publisher
• Communications Skills Trainer
• Head of Advertising/Asst. Vice President
• Traffic Manager
• Associate Director of Publicity
• Broadcast Advertising Manager
• Editor (assignment, book, copy,
• Foreign Service
• News Reporter
• Senior Staff Writer
• Vice President of Financial Services
The International English Language Testing System, is an international standardised test of English language. It is jointly managed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Counciland IDP Education. IELTS is one of the two major English-language tests in the world.
• The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of
higher education such as medical doctors and nurses.
• The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to
gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.
• IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South Africa academic
• IELTS is accepted by over 3000 academic institutions in the United States.
• IELTS is required for immigration to Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
TOEFL : Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native speakers. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions. TOEFL is one of the two major English-language tests in the world, the other being the IELTS.
• TOEFL is required to enroll in U.S. universities.
• TOEFL is required to satisfy visa requirements for both Australia and the U.K.
• TOEFL is accepted by more than 9000 colleges, universities, agencies and other institutions in 130